Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Garden Window and more...


Several things going on artistically for me these days...

Teaching is a pleasure, the kids are entertaining and love to create art, so that is going very well.

For the first time in my illustrious career, I am going to give introductory watercolor lessons to adults! This is very exciting and a bit scary at the same time. I knew this was a direction that I wanted to go, just wasn't sure when it was going to happen. Going to start this up in January, so I have been doing some research and preparation to get off to a great start!

Been doing some painting, never seems to be as much as I would like during the school year, but I am certainly not complaining. Completed a Winter scene that I am yet to post and here is a scene from warmer days, that I have titled, Garden Window. It is about 16x18" on Fabriano cp paper. Hope you enjoy; and perhaps it will warm you up a bit! ; )

No comments: